2019 Taste of Lincoln Avenue – Whiskey Tasting
July 27 @12:00 pm-10:00 pm$30
Although Taste of Lincoln Avenue began as a small neighborhood fundraiser, it has grown to become on of Chicago’s largest and most popular summer celebrations, and is celebrating its 36th year in 2019!
The iconic event sprawls over six city blocks on a major artery in the heart of Lincoln Park, where this popular neighborhood meets the vibrant DePaul University population. Once home to Chicago’s original club scene, the neighborhood now boasts many of the city’s most acclaimed theaters, music venues and restaurants.
Like a fine wine, the festival has aged well (and expanded) over the years. It now offers a wide array of summer fun, including:
- 100 vendors featuring local cuisine, arts and crafts, and good of all kinds
- Two music stages featuring both national and regional acts
- The ever-popular (and free entry) “Kids’ Carnival” area, which is open each afternoon and features entertainment, art activities, pony rides, and more
- And of course, the reason we’re all here, the tasting sessions! There are multiple sessions held over the weekend featuring whiskey, wine, or tequila.
Join us for sips and sights at this year’s Taste of Lincoln Avenue whiskey tasting. Registrants will receive a souvenir tasting glass, 12 samples, and a designated seating area. Sample from over 20 whiskies!
Saturday, July 27th
- Early Session – 1pm to 4pm
- Late Session – 5pm to 8pm
- $30 in advance (12 samples and early admission)
- $30 on-site (10 samples)
*** Must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID to enter. All sales are final. Admission and tickets are DAY AND SESSION SPECIFIC, and are non-refundable or transferable. Tickets may not be shared. Unused tickets may not be returned. ***
Proceeds benefit the Wrightwood Neighbors Association.
Get your tickets in advance, click here!